Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Abstract Mixed Media Painting, Portrait Assemblage,Eggs, Nest "No Need to Hurry" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton


Paying tribute to Women Artists is like valuing your inspiration. I like beautiful surfaces and colors, but I also value deeper mysterious, darker sentiments. This assemblage honors Virginia Woolf, a significant English author of the 20th Century. She battled mental illness, possibly bi-polar disorder, and 59 when she felt depression coming she killed herself by filling her pockets with rocks and walking into a river. Her quote, " No need to hurry, no need to sparkle, no need to be anyone but oneself", is incorporated in this collaged memorial. It is a great reminder to be calm, genuine, and comfortable in one's own skin.

 Here is the backside.

  10"x12"x2" Mixed Media on Cradled Panel

  Click HERE for pricing.

  Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

  Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

   Follow me on facebook
   Follow me on Pinterest
   Follow me on Instagram


   

No comments:

Post a Comment