Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Abstract Mixed Media Painting 30/30 Challenge "Leaving Home" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton


 I have signed on to Leslie Saeta's challenge to paint 30 paintings in 30 days. 

 Day 2 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 Days, I finished a collage begun in a class I was teaching.


 Underneath this collage with bird and fractured nest is a hidden face
 Knowing there is a face looking out from the painting is like having a bit of a secret.
 I believe each mark made in the art process, is a record of energy that contributes "life" to the art. 

  Multilayered, with a Jazz-like, syncopated beat, this painting has LOTS of good energy.

 Juxtaposing pieces from life makes a story...what story do you see illustrated?

 Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
 Watch this video: 


  16"x16" Mixed Media on Cradled Panel

  Click HERE for pricing.

  Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

  Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

  Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment