Monday, January 18, 2016

Abstract Mixed Media Painting 30/30 Challenge "I'll See You In My Dreams" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton



  Day  12 of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days Art Challenge.

  

Do you know someone in Heaven who shows up in your dreams? In this abstract collage you can see many things and make up countless stories, but for me it represents missing someone who visits me in my night-time dreams. Months ago I wrote "I'll see you in my dreams" on a piece of rice paper and yesterday when I noticed it on my work table, I knew it belonged in this painting. This abstract also works as a vertical. When you rotate it, an arched portal is visible.

   18"x24x.75 " Mixed Media on Cradled Panel

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



    Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

    Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment