Monday, January 11, 2016

Abstract Mixed Media Painting 30/30 Challenge "From Shadows" by Intuitive Artist Joan Fullerton



Day 6 of Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.


Chiaroscuro....light and dark, it is fun to create depth with contrasts of value!

  

   24"x18"1.5"  Acrylic on Canvas

   Click HERE for pricing.

   Visit http://www.joanfullerton.com to view more of my work.

   Want to view a portion of my creative process and see the face that lives beneath the layers?
   Watch this video: 



   Visit http://www.joanfullertonworkshops.com to view my upcoming workshops.

   Paint with me in ITALY...click HERE to learn more.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan: Just wanted to say I really like this one!! Looks like it would have been fun to paint. I went to your website and noticed that you also work representationally, as do I. I was wondering if you ever get the question about working in more than one style, and if you do, how do you reply?
    Cheers
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete